These terms and conditions describe rules of accommodation service called Short Term Accommodation-- charged by number of hotel nights spent, in objects of the Labo Apartment company as well as terms of making a reservation.
1. The Landlord - Gimco Sp. z o. o.* - owner of the Labo Apartment brand, side issuing the offer,
2. The Customer- a legal entity or a natural person of age, having legal capacity within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, a side of the accommodation agreement, that takes sole liability for the Object during the service of accommodation,
3. The Object - the apartment, rented for hotel nights, in which the accommodation services are being provided, described in detail on www.laboapartment.pl website and/or other booking services,
4. Regulations - the regulations in question,
5. Short Term Accommodation- rent of an Object within the service of accommodation, counted in hotel nights,
6. The Host - a person chosen by the Landlord, authorized to issue and collect the Object from the Customer, and to keep contact between the Customer and the Guests,
5. The Guest - every person and/or animal staying at the Object, during the accommodation. The Customer takes sole liability for every action performed by the Guest/s,
6. Reservation - type of accommodation service provided by the Landlord
II. The Agreement
1. The subject of this agreement is short term rental of an Object for the purpose of accommodation services, therefore it is regulated by laws concerning hotel services.
2. Rental of the Object for accommodation purposes does not serve sustaining permanent housing needs of the Customer and/or the Guests, in which case the laws regarding the protection of tenant rights, the housing stock of the commune and the change of the civil code on the 21th of June 2001 and/or other laws regulating the rental area, are not applicable to it.
3. Making a reservation directly through the reservation system (via the www.laboapartment.pl website or by phone) is unequivocal with getting acquainted and accepting the terms and conditions of reservation , and is simultaneously a conclusion of the contract regarding accommodation in the Object, between the Landlord and the Customer under the conditions described in the terms and conditions of stay and in the offer chosen by the Customer.
4. The presented terms and codnitions are laid out in easily accessible places in every Object owned by Labo Apartment and it is recognised that every Guest is acquainted with them after checking in at the Object, and accepts their resolutions.
1. A reservation of an Object can be done via:
a) a reservation form, located on the www.laboapartment.pl website,
b) via external booking services,
c) via the Landlord’s telephone reception.
2. The reservation is considered as finalized from the moment the funds are credited to the Landlord’s bank account, or when the reservation is confirmed in an external booking service,
3. If the reservation of an Object cannot be finalized for reasons outside of the Landlord’s control, the Customer will receive information about the lack of possibility of reserving the Object, and possible solutions (relocation to a different Object, change of the booking date, issuing a voucher, canceling the reservation, or others)
1. The Customer can change the date of stay in the Object, under the condition that the change will be accepted by the Landlord, and the Customer will accept and pay any eventual additional costs, related to the change of the booking date directed by the Landlord (the price difference between the dates),
2. To change the date of stay, it is possible to contact the Landlord via email: email@example.com
3. The Landlord has the right to decline the request to change the date of stay if it is objectively impossible,
4. If the Customer withdraws from the contract due to the inability to make changes to the date of stay, they are not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
1. The Customer can cancel the reservation of the Object by contacting the Landlord’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the reservation is canceled after the free cancellation deadline (it may depend on the chosen price option) The Customer is not entitled to a refund of the deposit.
IV. Price, Deposit and Other Fees
1. The price of accommodation at the Object is indicated in the offer located on the Landlord’s website- www.laboapartment.pl, or in the reservation confirmation sent by the Landlord, or external booking services,
2. The price includes the costs of delivering sheets and towels to the Object (one set for every person reported in the reservation), media (electricity, water, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal) - if the usage of media is exceeding normal rates during the accommodation agreement, the Landlord reserves the right to pursue claims by legal means,
3. Depending on the Object and price options, an additional fee may cover additional related services such as: earlier check-in, later check-out, cleaning during the reservation, renting a parking space etc.
4. During the reservation the Customer can request additional services such as: additional cleaning that includes the change of sheets and towels at a price decided individually for each Object, renting a parking space at a price decided individually for each Object that has one, earlier check-in and/or later check-out at a price decided individually for each Object or reservation,
5. An additional fee up to 500 PLN has to be paid to the Landlord in a case of the Guests losing the keys and/or the gate remote, that were transferred to the Customer for the duration of the reservation.
6. An additional fee up to 1000 PLN has to be paid to the Landlord in the event of smoking tobacco or other kind of drugs exuding smoke outside of designated places (the balcony or terrace),
7. An additional fee up to 1000 PLN will be charged (in the amount determined individually for each Object) if the number of people residing in the Object exceeds the number of Guests reported in the reservation.
8. An additional fee up to 1000 PLN has to be paid to the Landlord if in a case of the Guests disturbing the quiet hours, which persists or repeats despite being requested to cease. In that situation the Landlord also reserves the right to terminate the agreement, which would result in an immediate order for Guests to leave the Object without any refunds.
9. An additional fee up to 10 000 PLN has to be paid to the Landlord for the devastation and premeditated destruction of the Object’s equipment or its permanent elements, and also as a way of securing claims of the third party, for the destruction done to the third party’s property.
10. If the fees for breaking the Object's regulations do not cover the actual losses of the Landlord, the Landlord reserves the right to claim a higher amount through legal means.
11. The Landlord charges a deposit towards covering any eventual fees and/or damage removal costs, the amount being different for each individual Object and reservation (the standard being 300 zloty or 400 zloty - to find out the amount of deposit before making a reservation please contact Labo Apartment).
12. The deposit will be charged before the beginning of the visit, as card pre-authorisation (freezing/blocking funds on a card) executed by Fiserv/Polcard via a secure link from Polcard, sent to the email given in reservation process. In exceptional cases the deposit can be charged as a BLIK phone transfer to the Labo Apartment phone number shown in the reservation confirmation.
13. In the event of damage, theft, or the Terms and Conditions being broken, the Landlord will inform the Customer of retention of the entire deposit, or a part of it, after the Object being inspected by the Host during or after the Guests checkout.
14. In a situation where the deposit will not cover all costs of the damages done by the Guests to the Landlord, or if it was not charged at all, or in the event of disclosure of damage, theft or violation of Terms and Conditions of stay described in points 5, 6, 7, and 8 already after the Guests checked out, the Landlord can claim compensation from the Customer through legal means.
15. If there are no claims, the Landlord will return the deposit to the Customer by ordering the funds to be unblocked by the Polcard service. The order is placed no later than 2 business days after the end of accommodation. The time of unblocking the funds depends on the functioning of the bank - the card issuer.
V. Handing Out and Giveback of the Object
1. Checking in and checking out of the Object takes place during hours shown in the reservation confirmation. In Objects where there is no self-check-in system, the Guests are admitted into the Object by the Host at the time indicated by the Guests.
2. In Objects without a self check-in system, the Guest is obliged to inform the Landlord of the estimated check-in hour, a day before their arrival at the latest via email email@example.com or by phone, to the number shown in the reservation confirmation. The Landlord is not liable to the Customer for any delays in handing over the Object caused by lack of proper notification of the check-in time.
3. Before the beginning of the accommodation service, the Customer is obliged to indicate a possible larger number of Guests than indicated at the time of making a reservation, and to regulate the additional fee for a larger number of Guests not later thenat the time of check-in at the Object. A Guest is any person staying in the Object during the accommodation (not only just the people who stay “overnight”).
4. Handing out the Object, that does not have a self check-in system, proceeds on the basis of the identity card shown to the Host and signing the registration card by both parties.
5. Handing out the Object, which has a self check-in system is based on the entry codes issued to the Customer by the Host or the Landlord via email, sms, via messages in portals where the reservation was made, or in the application supporting access to the Object after securing the deposit.
6. The Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Host or the Landlord of any faults or damage in the Object that were found at the beginning of accommodation.
7. Using the accommodation service in the Object is equivalent to accepting these Terms and Conditions of saty and all of its provisions.
8. On the last day of accommodation the Customer is obliged to return the Object to the Landlord in a non-deteriorated state.
9. Checking out of the Object is possible until the hour indicated in the reservation confirmation. If the Customer desires to extend the check-out time, they are obliged to inform the Host or the Landlord about it no later than the day before the end of the reservation until 10.p.m. Labo Apartment does not guarantee the possibility to extend the check-out time. The Landlord can charge additional fees for extending the check-out time, which the Customer will be informed about.
10. In the event of the Object not being returned after the end of accommodation (hotel night) the Customer will be obliged to pay the Landlord a contractual penalty of up to 300 PLN for each commenced hour of delay in returning the Object.
1. The Object can be used by the number of Guests specified while making the reservation.
2. The Customer cannot sublease the Object, provide services under its own brand or on its own account, use it as a photo or film set, and give out to a third party for use without concrete written consent of the Landlord.
3. Guests not indicated during the booking process cannot be accommodated at the Object. If in the Object there are more Guests than indicated, then the Guest specified in the reservation is treated as the person responsible for the other Guests in matters related to their service.
4. The Customer is obliged to properly secure the Object by Guests against burglary by locking the entrance door and closing the windows each time they leave it, and to keep the keys, remotes, chips etc. with due diligence as well as not sharing provided entrance codes to third parties. The Customer is responsible for all material and intangible damages resulting from improperly securing the Object by the Guests.
5. It is forbidden to bring animals into the Object (unless provided consent from the Landlord), to smoke tobacco and other substances emitting smoke as well as using open fire.
6. The Customer is obliged to maintan principles of being a good neighbor, respect the principles of social coexistence, including respecting the quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.,
7. The Customer does not have the right to fix anything in the Object without prior notice and consent from the Landlord. The Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Landlord or the Host about the need to make repairs or expenditures. The Customer does not have the right to demand returns of any expenses from the Landlord, unless it is written down that parties agreed otherwise.
8. The Host or any other representative of the Landlord has the right to enter the Object during an accommodation in order to remove any malfunctions, or in the event of reasonable suspicion that the Guest violates the Terms and Conditions of Stay.
9. In the event that the Customer is not present in the Object, the Host, or any other representative of the Landlord, will inform them of the need to enter the Object by phone or via messages of booking services. In the event of violation of the Regulations - especially disturbing the quiet hours, devastation, accommodation of a larger number of guests than indicated in the reservation, or if the accommodation has not been paid for, the Landlord is entitled to terminate the accommodation contract with immediate effect, and the Customer is obliged to immediately leave the Object with no refunds for the remaining accommodation time.
1. The Customer bears sole financial responsibility for any damages caused by them or the Guests in the Object and the building in which the Object is located.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Host or the Landlord of any events that could expose the Landlord or a third party to harm, and of any damages caused by the Guests in the building in which the Object is located, or the Object itself and its equipment.
3. The Landlord does not bear any responsibility for the loss or damage of a vehicle left by the Guests in the garage belonging to a given Object or on external parking spaces.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. In the event of force majeure, i.e. extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of either party, preventing the execution of service according to the contract, the Landlord is exempted from liability. In such a situation the Landlord has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract with the obligation of returning all costs paid by the Customer on the given by them account.
2. If it is not possible to execute a reservation in a given Object within the reservation period, the Landlord may propose another Object to the Customer, taking into account the differences in price. In such a situation the Customer has the right to agree to change the Object or to withdraw from the concluded contract, with the obligation of returning all costs paid by the Customer on the given by them account.
4. The Customer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the accommodation service within 14 days from the start of the stay to the address of the Landlord's registered office, in accordance with Polish law.
5. The law applicable to disputes between the Landlord and the Customer is Polish law.
6. Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the headquarters of the Landlord.