Labo Apartment Pańska
Max. guests 8
Area 50 m2
Single bed 5
Extra bed 1
An apartment in the city center, in the immediate vicinity of the Rondo ONZ metro station. The Warszawa Centralna railway station is just 8 minutes away on foot. A spacious, air-conditioned facility accommodating up to 8 people with two bedrooms and a living room. Restaurants, shops and cafes in the immediate vicinity. The apartment is located in the building where the legendary TV series "Czterdziestolatek" was filmed. It is adjacent through the wall to Labo Apartment Rondo ONZ.
- bedroom 1: two single beds (can be combined into a double bed)
- bedroom 2: two single beds (can be combined into a double bed)
- living room: fold-out sofa 140 cm and fold-out armchair 80 cm, additional fold-out hotel extra bed (wooden frame, comfortable foam mattress) to be placed in any room
- on request - fold-out baby cot to be placed in any room
- towels, sheets, blankets
- plates, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, cups, cups, wine glasses, bottle opener and wine opener, scissors
- portable oven, sandwicher, kettle, fridge with freezer compartment, extractor hood, washing machine
- hair dryer, ironing board and iron, shoehorn
- cosmetics for guests (shower gel, shampoo, cotton balls, cotton buds, etc.) and washing powder
- espresso machine for capsules, coffee (natural, instant, 3in1), tea, sugar, oil for frying, salt, pepper
- air conditioning
- flat screen TV and cable TV
- brochures and guides to Warsaw
- place for smokers on the balcony
- numerous restaurants and bars in and around the building
- public parking spaces directly under the building (payable from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00)
- Mirów in the Wola district in Warsaw.
- Apartment in the city center. In the immediate vicinity of the Rondo ONZ metro station and bus and tram stops. The Warszawa Centralna railway station is just 8 minutes away on foot.
- City bike rental 100 meters from the building.
- Restaurants and bars on the ground floor, grocery store in the neighboring building.
- Car parking is possible directly in front of the building in the paid parking zone (valid from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00). There is a guarded car park 300 meters from the building.
- bus stop 1 minute on foot,
- tram stop 1 minute on foot,
- Rondo ONZ metro station 1 minute on foot,
- 2 minutes to the very center (Central Railway Station, Palace of Culture and Science, Złote Tarasy shopping center) - 5-8 minutes on foot
- 5 minutes to ul. Nowy Świat and ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście (15-minute walk)
- 10 minutes to the Old Town (20 minutes on foot)